My Schwenkfelder ancestry
My Schwenkfelder ancestry
This is my link to the Schwenkfelder Descendants. My one link is to my great-greart-grandfather,
Jesse Schultz, who was the descendant of a dozen of the Schwenkfelder immigrants.
1. Charles W. "Chuck" WOLFRAM is living. He is the son of Charles T. WOLFRAM and Mary A. HALTEMAN.
2. Charles T. WOLFRAM was born 28 April 1921 in Riverside, Burlington County, New Jersey to Charles Henry WOLFRAM
and his wife Johanna THOMSEN. He died 12 November 2005 in Northfield, Atlantic County, New Jersey. He married Mary HALTEMAN.
3. Mary Almira HALTEMAN is living. She married Charles T. WOLFRAM and is the daughter of William S. HALTEMAN and Ida WOODS.
6. William S. HALTEMAN was born 19 June 1880 in East Vincent Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania to
Moses S. HALTEMAN and Almira SCHULTZ. He died 5 July 1959 in Somers Point, Atlantic County, New Jersey. He was married to Ida Gregory
WOODS on 28 September 1921 in Pleasantville, Atlantic County, New Jersey.
7. Ida Gregory WOODS was born 21 January 1890 in East Vineland, Landis Township, Cumberland County, New Jersey to William WOODS
and his wife Mary BISSETT. She died 15 May 1954 in Northfield, Atlantic County, New Jersey.
12. Moses S. HALTEMAN was born 6 June 1842 in West Vincent Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania to Christian HALTEMAN and his wife
Deborah STAUFFER. He died 23 December 1920 in Franconia Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. He married Almira SCHULTZ.
13. Almira SCHULTZ was born 19 June 1843 in Skippack Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania to Jesse SCHULTZ and Catherine GODSHALK.
She died 7 November 1915 in East Vincent Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania.
26. Jesse SCHULTZ was born in October 1809 to Jacob SCHULTZ and Magdalena GERHARD. He died March 1863 in East Vincent Township,
Chester County, Pennsylvania. He was married to Catherine GODSHALK.
27. Catherine GODSHALK was born 15 December 1816 in Kulpsville, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania to Herman GODSHALK
and his wife Mary STAUFFER. She died 2 April 1905 in East Vincent Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Jesse SCHULTZ is number 149-30 on page 1193 in The Genealogical Record of 1923 edited by Samuel Kriebel Brecht and he appears on
page 86 in Genealogical Record of 1879 edited by the Rev. Rueben Kribel.
For a box chart of Jesse's ancestors, see here.
For a narrative ahnentafel of his ancestors, see here.
For a compressed pedigree of Jesse's ancestry, see here.
For a genealogical web-site on his ancestors and relations, see A People called Schwenkfelder or, an earlier version of the same site.
These were created in The Master Genealogist, version 4.0d., and later versions, with the genealogical web-site created by SecondSite