How to add a Multiple Album Slide show to a Googlepage
Add a Slide show with multiple album selection to a page
- Create a new page with whatever name you require but avoid punctuation and spaces if you can.
- Click within the main area where you want the slide show to appear.
- Click on the "Add Gadget" link at bottom right of the page.
- When the "Search" page appears, click on the "Add by URL" link.
- Replace the "http://" with "http://www.google.com/ig/modules/pwa.xml" (without the quotes).
- Click on the "Add" link.
- A page headed "Setup your gadget" should appear.
- The width and height can be altered but it's advisable to use 320x200, 640x480 or 1024x768 for normal use. (Width 640 and height 480 is most common.)
- Enter your user name (for the album) in the "Show album" box.
- Your username is the bit before the @ only. (It's also the address used by picasa albums)
- Select the "Flip delay" required. (I used 5)
- The settings on the "right" part of the Preview box can not be edited.
- Click "OK" in bottom right of "setup" box.
- This will bring you back to your page.
- Click "Publish"
- To check that all is OK, click "View Live".
This page (gwebpg1.html) was last modified on Sunday 27/01/2013