How to Add a single album Slide show using the RSS Feed to a Googlepage
Add a single album Slide show using the RSS Feed
- Click within the main area where you want the slide show to appear.
- Click on the "Add Gadget" link at bottom right of the page.
- When the "Search" page appears, Type "picasa" (without the quotes) in the search box.
- Click on the "Search" button.
- After the search is complete, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page that appears then click on page 5.
- When the page shows, click on the "RSS Slideshow" title (currently 1st on page 5).
- A page headed "Setup your gadget" should appear.
- The width and height can be altered but it's advisable to use 280x300 (default) or 560x600.
- Enter the RSS feed for the album in the box.
- The RSS feed information is obtained by going to the album containing the pictures you want to show. Then find where the RSS link is (usually at the foot of the page). Right click on the "RSS" and select "Copy shortcut" or "Copy link location" depending on browser you are using.
- Click "OK" in bottom right of "setup" box.
- This will bring you back to your page.
- Click "Publish"
- To check that all is OK, click "View Live".
This page (gwebpg2.html) was last modified on Sunday 27/01/2013