How to add a Calendar gadget on a Googlepage
How to add a Calendar gadget on a page
- Click on "My Accounts" at top of iGoogle page.
- Click on Calendar. This will show any calendars you have already set up.
- If you don't have one, create one here.
- Click on "Manage Calendars" in left hand column.
- Click on the calendar you want to display.
- On the page that apppears, scroll down to the bottom.
- You will see 2 XML logos.
- Click on the one you want to add, depending whether you want to share or keep private.
- That will show the XML code you have to use on your iGoogle Calendar gadget.
This page (gwebpg3.html) was last modified on Sunday 27/01/2013