Telephone 01924 372748 (Kate Taylor)
Opening Times: 11.00 am to 3.00 pm most Bank Holidays, or groups by appointment.
Disabled access to chapel, but not the crypt.
An integral part of Wakefield's medieval bridge, the chantry was first licenced as a mass house in 1356. It was largely rebuilt in 1848. It has a fine Victorian stained glass medieval crypt.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids